Claudia Picanço is an HR professional and coach with more than 15 years of experience working with leaders at all levels. From start-ups to multinational corporations, she has successfully helped industry leaders at multi-site, international and matrix organizations, and within environments that are flexible, fast-paced, high-change and high-growth.
Claudia works with leaders to help them recognize their influence and impact on their teams and within their organization. An area of expertise is collaborating with creative teams and creative leaders, through which she’s developed a coaching style that is supportive, flexible and intentionally driven to yield results. Her specialty is helping leaders who are struggling to balance corporate demands with creative process to focus their power and release it in a way that is fun, impactful and returns results. She also enjoys working with emerging and woman leaders who are dedicating their lives to having a positive impact our world.
Claudia started coaching because she wanted to connect deeply with those around her. She found that this connection genuinely fulfilled her, and at the same time, she was able to provide her clients with the motivation and fulfillment they were looking for.
Claudia’s clients report the following in working with her:
- She is trusting, non-judgmental, open and honest environment.
- Asks powerful, thought-provoking questions.
- Provides a balanced perspective.
- Dissects the issues to get at the heart of the challenge.
- Thinks long-term and for maximum impact.
- Sets goals and holds clients accountable.
- Challenges clients to bring their best selves forward.
- Flexible and adaptable: changes direction if the current path isn’t working.
Claudia’s areas of expertise include:
- Organizational effectiveness
- Leadership coaching
- Building trust and influence
- Working with diverse clientele and personalities
- Communication and critical conversations
- Leading within ambiguous environments
- Career development/progression
- Emotional Intelligence
Claudia was born in Azores, Portugal and is multilingual, fluent in Spanish and Portuguese, as well as English. She has a bachelor’s degree in Organizational Behavior and Leadership from the University of San Francisco. She received her coaching certification through the Coaches Training Institute.
Claudia is well practiced with Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Lominger’s Leadership Architect Modeling Competency, 360 Feedback Process, the Enneagram and TotalSDI.