Gerald Ng is a consultant, facilitator and coach, focusing on energizing organizations, synergizing teams and empowering people. He has over 28 years of work experience with a diversified background in various aspects of Human Resource Development (HRD). He is highly regarded for his creative, practical approach, and being skilled in the adoption of the different learning methodologies. This has enabled his training to achieve its intended outcomes, and created an impact, resulting in optimal learning and on-going change.
Gerald works with organizations and drives the leadership agenda supported by learning solutions, for senior management/managers/employees/teams, and aligned to the business strategies. He has led teams in implementing a range of learning/OD initiatives such as culture-building, leadership/management development, succession planning, talent management, performance management, change management, corporate coaching etc. Gerald’s uncanny ability to make things relevant yet fun and refreshing yet applicable, keeps his audience engaged.
He has facilitated many workshops for public and private sectors and across industries such as telecommunications, electronics, manufacturing, IT, education, financial, aviation, chemical, shipping, pharmaceutical, oil and gas etc.
He focuses on the transfer of learning to real-life applications in the workplace. His versatile facilitation spans across geographies/nationalities including Russia, Turkey, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. Gerald is bilingual in English and Mandarin and speaks fluent Cantonese.
His areas of specialization include:
- Leadership Development/Managerial Effectiveness
- Change Management/Performance Management
- Coaching for Success/Team building
- Use of Personality and Competency Assessments
- Customer Service Excellence
- Personal Effectiveness, including Presentations Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Communication Skills, Conflict Management Skills, Influencing Skills etc.
- Master of Science in OD and HRD, South Bank University, UK.
- Bachelor of Business in HRM, University of Southern Queensland, Australia.
- Diploma in Training and Management Development, Singapore Institute of Management, Singapore
- Certified in the use of MBTI, FIRO B, Workplace Big 5, Emergenetics, DISC, Hogan, CCL Assessments.
- Accredited in Action Reflection Learning (ARL), DDI, Covey Leadership (Seven Habits of Highly Effective People), Crucial Conversations and Extraordinary Leadership.
- Executive Coach, recognized by Coaching University.
Gerald is also an Adjunct Faculty with:
- Center for Creative Leadership (CCL)
- Goal Success Consulting
- Future Workplace 2020
- Lifeskills Consulting
- Singapore Institute Of Management (SIM)
- Singapore Training And Development Association (STADA)