EngagedLeadership offers one-on-one Coaching and Leadership Training to leaders in some of the most successful companies in the world. We have more than two decades of experience working with thousands of leaders at companies that range from ten person start-ups to global Fortune 100 firms. We know the struggles companies and managers and employees have as they strive to achieve difficult things. We can help you.
Our Coaching helps leaders:
- Learn to authentically adjust their approach to be more effective
- Improve their ability to work effectively with a broad range of people
- Hear feedback that will help them adjust their impact
- Improve their ability to provide feedback and coach others
- Better apply their efforts to the most critical parts of their role
Our Training Series gives managers powerful tools and practical skills that can be applied immediately back at work. We apply the latest neuroscience research which spotlights the most effective and impactful methods to support adult learning and habit formation:
- For leads, managers, and employees
- 3–4 hour sessions
- Highly interactive
- Practice & apply using real-life situations
- Staggered learning
- Coaching support between sessions
Why we do what we do.
We strive to help people be better than they ever believed possible.
Our goal is to make them more effective in every part of their lives, so they can live the life they want to live.
We want the same for ourselves.
By helping others, we help ourselves to grow, to learn, to stretch, and to enjoy—our efforts, our thoughts, our interactions, our lives.
I HATE MY BOSS - Podcast
Join Larry and co-host Liz Dolan from Satellite Sisters as they take listeners’ questions and give them real advice on how to navigate their work place challenges.
The series will also feature exclusive interviews with thought leaders, who share some of their most difficult and career-defining workplace moments.
Read Larry's recent interview on IdeaMensch here.