EngagedLeadership was founded and is led by Larry Seal. Larry and a handpicked team of deeply experienced coaches and facilitators offer an array leadership and communication expertise to help leaders and teams build their awareness and grow their capabilities.
Our coaches were selected because of their ability to create a deep connection with the leaders they coach. When that ability is combined with broad business perspectives and decades of coaching experience, we produce significant and lasting change for our clients.
Our facilitators are also richly experienced with long track records of successful work with diverse audiences at some of the most successful companies in the world. Whether you need someone with former Fortune 500 C-level leadership experience or someone who can connect with your young creatives and technical population, you will have your choice of expertise to draw from.
What we do
Larry and the EngagedLeadership team of coaches work with senior and executive level leaders on a wide range of leadership, interpersonal and communication topics including:
- Executive presence
- Inspirational communication with new and varied audiences
- Learning to authentically adjust your communication/interaction style to be effective in a new and more complex role
- Public speaking
- Improving your ability to coach and develop others
- Create a new and improved way of working that successfully accommodates the demands of a "C-Level" role
Leadership Training Programs
We have developed a focused set of offerings for leaders at all levels.
Our learning approach applies the latest neuroscience research regarding the most effective and impactful methods to help adults learn and change.
We have a learning process that:
- Utilizes relatively short bursts of learning spread out over time (our clients typically allow 3-4 weeks between sessions for practice and hands on learning). Our sessions are all less than four hours long.
- Incorporates practical exercises enabling participants to practice application of each concept with real-life situations which are immediately relevant to them.
- Employs a variety of learning approaches in order to allow the brain to cross wire new concepts effectively increasing the likelihood that learning will be repeated back in the workplace.
- Is supported between in person learning sessions with video and voice connection to a leadership coach that will answer questions, help with challenges and can support the manager’s application of their learnings in real time.
We are committed to delivering leadership learning experiences that are practical and immediately applicable.
- Leadership Foundations
- Assigning Work and Tracking Progress
- Providing Effective Performance Feedback
- High Impact One on One Conversations
- Driving Your Career
To learn more about our programs click here.
We work with senior leaders and executive teams on topics including:
- Team decision-making
- Communication dynamics
- Improving trust
- Conducting direct and productive dialogues
- Developing vision, mission and values